Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

T.I. - Stay (Feat. Victoria Monet)




Tiny asked  T.I. What The F*cK You Gon Do, and responded by saying he is chosing to Stay. As we all suspestect the Harris household is not a happy one at the moment. T.I. releases Stay, featuring Victoria Monet. This might just be the next single from T.I.'s  upcoming album Paperwork.  Listen closely Tip is  pleading to Tiny he wants to work things out. He raps,
Man after everything we will never be the same/ Man I’m tired of tellin’ lies, know you sick of playin’ games/ I remember you got a tattoo, put my name on it.
Shawty, I’d die, kill for ya if you keep it real / Go to jail, even if I got to kneel, I will.
And you can’t say that I ain’t changed your whole life since we met that day/ And when we get it right, God bless that day/ But until then, shawty, I just pray.

What are your thoughts? Stream the track below



 #QTNA: Do you think T.I. & Tiny's "relationship drama" is a marketing ploy?