Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Remy Ma To Document Career Comeback In New Reality Show




Rapper Remy Ma has a reality show in the works to  document her music comeback . Remy, Reminisce Smith,  has been granted an early release from a women’s prison in NY for a 2007 shooting incident.


3news reports;

She is planning to resurrect her career as soon as she walks free and she claims her management representatives have pushed her into signing up for a reality series about her comeback after previously expressing an interest in the idea. 
During a phone interview from prison, Remy Ma tells New York radio DJ Angie Martinez, "They're making me do it... I keep telling them no, it's too real. They don't wanna listen to me. I can't control my spur of the moment (decisions); they're making me do it. It's happening. 
"It's about my career, it's gonna be about me leaving here (prison), me getting back into (my career)."