Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, July 14, 2014

Karrueche Tran Speaks On The Chris Brown & Rihanna Love Triangle on ‘Just Keke’



Keke Palmer has been slaying the television these past weeks with her show Just Keke on BET. Keke Palmer sits down with  Karrueche Tran. Karrueche speaks on her relationship with Chris Brown and the difficulties that come along with the relationship. Karrueche explains how dealing with a celebrity relationship is hard. She says,
Just keeping a level head and positivity. I’ve never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situation. It’s the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I’m saying? But, however…in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]…Do you know what I’m saying? So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff…
Karrueche even sheds a few tears about the situation. Check out the clip below.