Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, August 4, 2014

Jeremih - No More EP Review


Every week expect a review of your favorite music. My opinions are real and how I feel. Being a reader you may or may not agree with my thoughts in their rawest form. This week on the chopping block is recording artist Jeremih, No More EP.

Jeremih unleashed his collaborative project with producer "Shlohmo", No More EP. The 6 track EP's only feature come from Chance The Rapper.

In my opinion Jeremih's mixtape, not an EP, lacks effort. The beats are decent but lyrical the mixtape is poorly done. His sub-par singing makes me wonder if  Birthday Sex was the high point of Jeremih's career. As an avid music listener I am still not convinced  he even likes music.  I question Jeremih's efforts and cause for this project. Out of the six track Bo Peep is the stand out record, the only song that comes close to an eargasm.   Stream the project below. What are your thoughts? I want to hear your opinions.



Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com



I Rate No More EP: