Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tiny - What The F*cK You Gon Do


Tiny releases a new video and song What The F@#k You Gon Do. You can tell Tiny was a 90's R & B artist with the video style and song.  Tiny speaks on doing music again,

Everyone's been asking me to do music again.....well be careful what you ask for!! Im so excited to present to you my first solo single available right now on iTunes. Search Tameka Tiny Harris and get yours now! Thank you all for continuous prayers and support! This is for y'all!! #PrettyHustle #WTFYGD


According to the lyrics she is spillin her own tea about her relationship with T.I.;



Really you aint thinkin'/Boy tell me how you sleep at night
Cuz I been lonely/And you know that/and if you knew what's good you would do right
I was on some shit like/I would be his ride or die
Show you what it feels like to be on the other side
Don't keep trippin' on me/You now you want it anyway
Don't be sleepin' on me


Check out the video below. You even see a character portraying Tip. What are your thoughts?






 #QTNA: Do you think T.I. & Tiny's "relationship drama" is a marketing ploy? Tiny addresses the Floyd Mayweather press conference situation.