Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nicki Minaj – “No Flex Zone (Remix)” [Listen]



Nicki Minaj is playing no games when it comes to these freestyles. She gives fans another freestyle to rock to until her Pink Print album drops.  Nicki blesses Rae Sremmurd No Flex Zone beat with her bars. The Mike Will Made It produced track serves as Nicki's playground to speak her mind. She raps,

Runnin’ this game for five yearsGuess that’s why my feet hurtWonder when they bite me, do these b-tches teeth hurtYes I am an icon, that’s me on your t-shirtThought you knew better, do your f-ckin’ research
[...]
Listen up hoe, this my territoryYou are my son like an episode of MauryLike an episode of ER, b-tch I’m hotter than the DRWhen it comes to rap skills, nobody wanna see herMuhf-ckers flexin’Muhf-ckers actin’B-tches is my sons and they causing contractionsAint pushing out, I’ma get ‘em to the clinicCah wait we nuh rate dem gyal ah dem gimmick

I think Nicki just flexed in the No Flex Zone. What are your thoughts. Stream the track below.