Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#ClickPlay: August Alsina ft. Nicki Minaj- "No Love"



A few weeks ago August Alsina teased fans with new music featuring Nicki Minaj. Days ago he released a snippet of No Love featuring Nicki Minaj. August is the newest bad boy of R & B and he is letting it be known he is not looking for love.

But Nicki gives August the real and tells him to stop fronting and know the real. Nicki sings;
August you know, I’m here to save you, Me and them girls, we ain’t the same boo. [....] You can’t treat me like you treat them.
You fronting in them streets, saying we just friends
You can’t front like this ain’t way realer
I know you hard, I know that you a killer
I know you started off a dope dealer
But let your guard down


Take a listen to the track below. What are your thoughts?