Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, May 19, 2014

Meek Mill – "I Don't Know" [LISTEN]



Meek Mill has released his latest track I Don't Know, featuring upcoming singer Paloma Ford. The Honaorble C.N.O.T.E and Cy Fry produced track can be found on  Meek's upcoming album Dreams Worth More than Money. I Don't Know serves as he first official single from the album

Meek Mill spits rhymes like he is still hungry for more in the game. Check out some stand out lyrics:


Say "Ricky Rozay," we in here
Double M-G, we been here
Straight from the North Side, right by the projects
How the did I get here?
Sippin' on lean with a badass bitch from The Hills
I'll probably live there
You ain't gettin' money like me
And the pussy so wet, it need swimwear

Stream the track below, What are your thoughts?