Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fabolous Involved In Car Accident In Queens



Early this morning rapper Fabolous was involved in a car accident, which appears to have been real serious. From the photos on Fab's instagram there was a collision with a semi-trailer truck.


Fab shared the news with fans via Instagram:


Good Morning IG...I just survived a car accident on the Van Wyck in Queens, NY. I wanna Thank God for not only letting me walk away with a few bumps & bruises but also for letting my driver Ruben & the two truck drivers involved walk away alive also. This was my 1st time being in a car accident. It's a very shocking experience & may change my outlook on how fast things can happen & you're put into a life threatening situation. Live, Love, & Celebrate Life.#Blessed 

All parties involved in the accident appear to be okay. Check out the pictures from the accident below.



I'll keep you posted on more details.