Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, May 16, 2014

CNN: Brother's Keeper with the Clipse


CNN Tonight  takes views inside the relationship of Clipse, two brothers who set the music scene on fire. We hear both of their stories and view points about why they are no longer making music and their childhood.

Malice speaks on why various situations in his life made him change his ways,
Some people call it a 'Come to Jesus moment,' but this is real transformation. When I think about her forgiveness -- how the word of God repaired us and nothing else. When I think about that, to me it's a no brainer. I can't return to that lifestyle in that kind of way.
Pusha T does not have the same view point as his brother. He has turned his solo career into a succesful entrepreneurship. When asked about the influence of music on someone's life Pusha responds,
I came up on this same music, and I can say to this day music has never made me do anything.

Watch the interview below and leave your comments and feedback.