Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beyonce Releases "Partition" Video




For all the people who did not catch the video, Beyonce releases the visuals for Partition  from her hit visual album, Beyonce, on VEVO. Partition is the 3rd video released following Drunk In Love and XO.”

Beyonce' spoke to PEOPLE about the track saying:

It takes me back to being in my car as a teenager. It takes me back to when me and my husband first meet, and he tries to scoop me and he thinks I'm the hottest thing in the world.
I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car, and this whole movie played in my head. I didn't have a pen and paper. I got to the mic, I'm like, 'Oh, press Record.' [Starts singing] Driver roll up the partition please, I don't need you seeing 'yoncé on her knees

Watch the video below. What are your thoughts?