Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, January 6, 2014

Self-Titled Part 5 .Honesty


Beyonce has released yet another installment in the Self Titled docu-series, Honesty. She makes it known that honest was a huge factor in the process of creating this album. With this album Beyonce gives her fans a look at another side of herself.

Beyonce expounds on the track Rockets. The sexy provocative track is about the intense love making between her and her husband. The metaphors gives listeners a more sensual look at Beyonce. Beyonce says in the documentary how she feels on this album she can be herself. 
I’ve done so many things in my life, in my career, that I feel like at this point I’ve earned the right to be me and to express any and every side of myself. Now I’m in my 30s, and those children that grew up listening to me have grown up, and I always felt like it was my responsibility to be aware of kids and their parents and all these generations…And I felt like, in a sense, I could not express everything.

I'm loving this side of Beyonce. What are your thoughts? Check out part 5 below.