Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kerry Washington Is Pregnant


Kerry Washington sure knows how to keep a secret in this "need to know" generation. First it was her marriage to NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha and now Kerry is four months pregnant. Congratulations to the newly weds.



Last month in an interview with Glamour Kerry shared this tidbit of info,

I’m walking around in the world with my ring. And when people say congratulations, I say thank you. But I’m going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold.
Like the rest of the world, I wonder what this pregnancy news will add to the story line of Scandal? I can see it now Liv pregnant for Jake but  Fitz in denial claiming the child is his, oh how the plot thickens.


In other Kerry Washington News,  Kerry will be hosting Saturday Night Live featuring Eminem as the musical guest.  Catch her hilarious promo with Taran Killam below