Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, September 27, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel Takes One Last Jab At Kanye



The futile war between Jimmy Kimmel and Kanye West is still on going. Last night Jimmy took one last jab at Ye on his late night show, which we all knew was coming. Jimmy elaborated on the tweets and on a phone call he had with Kanye.
He told me I had two choices: apologize publicly…and that was really the only choice! The other choice he gave was that my life—’Your life,’ he said, ‘is going to be much better if you apologize.’ Says Jimmy.



 Once Jimmy brought his commentary to an end, he claimed  Kanye told him that he is the most powerful voice in media.
And he told me this on the phone, I swear, he said, ‘I am the most powerful voice in media. I am ‘Pac!’ He said ‘I am ‘Pac’ a few times to me. He said, ‘You’ll never be able to show your face at a 14-year-old’s high school football game and be cool again.’ He really is ‘Pac. That’s right out of the Tupac playbook, isn’t it?… I don’t understand it, I don’t know why he’s angry again. I thought the bit was pretty innocuous. 
Finally I’m in a rap feud.
This whole ordeal is quite hilarious to me. DO you think Kanye will respond again? Watch the clip below.