Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, September 20, 2013

Drake Is Forced To Kiss And Tell On The Ellen Degeneres Show



Drake stopped by Ellen Degeneres show for a little chit-chat.   After making small talk, Ellen jumped right to the point and got  Drake to spill  the tea on the women he has allegedly dated. In Drake's ramblings an says

"They don't call me back after one date.", [ Insert Light Skin Dude jokes here]

Drake even mentions  his current dating status,  “single and ready to mingle” .

I’m single and ready to mingle. The album’s done. I’ve got free time. I’m going on tour but I’ve got a couple of months after that. I’m not dating anybody. I’m open to [whatever.]

Watch the interview below. Ladies, would you call Drake back after the first date?