Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, December 13, 2013

Wale Threatens Complex Staff Over "50 Best Albums of 2013" List



Complex releases The 50 Best Albums of 2013 list earlier this week. Wale takes it to heart that his album The Gifted was not a feature on the list. Wale calls the staff at Complex and expresses his feelings and how he feels Complex has a personal vendetta against him,
At this point, you know it’s got to be personal,You telling me it’s not personal. It's like a bold face lie. To be omitted from every type of list that y’all do or be at the bottom of it or every type of way that y’all can omit me, ya will.
Wale even takes a jab at Juicy J's album, Still Trippy,for even being on the list.

You mean to tell me Juicy J album better than mine?” he said, his voice rising. “Is that what you trying to tell me?

Before Insanul Ahmed  has a chance to explain the format of choosing albums for the list, Wale cuts him off and even threatens him,

I swear to God I’ll come to that office and start knocking n****s the fuck out.

I'm a huge fan of Wale, but he feels he always has to go to bat and defend his music and career. I know it can be a slap in the face for your hard works to go unnoticed but sometimes you have to sit back and let your works speak for themselves. Watch Wale spaz out below. What are your thoughts?





See how twitter Reacts to Wale's rant