Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, March 3, 2014

#WeekofKRIT: Big K.R.I.T. - New Agenda (Rick Ross)


Big K.R.I.T.launches a new campaign the “Week of K.R.I.T.” With this campaign K.R.I.T is dropping new music on a daily basis. This is a great promotion because it creates a buzz around the artist epsecially if the promo is great music.

Big K.R.I.T  releases the first installment to #WeekofKRIT, New Agenda, featuring Rick Ross. On the track KRIT indicates he won't be underground too much longer.K.R.IT. sits down with Rolling Stone and says,

Twenty-fourteen is all about growth musically and new agendas. I’m excited for my supporters to hear the sound I’ve been creating. They’ll be hearing a lot more in the next few days: Our premiere of New Agenda  launches the “Week of K.R.I.T.,” which will see the release of seven new tracks online through Sunday.

Click Play and take a listen below. what are your thoughts?