Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#WeekofKRIT: Big K.R.I.T. - Lac Lac (A$AP Ferg)


Big K.R.I.T.launches a new campaign the “Week of K.R.I.T.” With this campaign K.R.I.T is dropping new music on a daily basis. This is a great promotion because it creates a buzz around the artist epsecially if the promo is great music.

KRIT drops another heater, Lac Lac. This track features A$AP Mob member A$AP Ferg. The KRIT produced beat crreates smooth, Southern vibes, while asking you to open up your mind. If you listen closely you can catch the Choosey Lover sample from the Isley Brothers.


Are these track being released what you expect from K.R.I.T or more? Leave comments below.