Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ty Dolla $ign - Sign Language Review

Every week expect a review of your favorite music. My opinions are real and how I feel. Being a reader you may or may not agree with my thoughts in their rawest form. This week on the chopping block is Ty Dolla $ign,  sign language



This is my first time listening to any of Ty Dolla $igns work. From the sound of this mixtape, he is a pretty decent artist.  He comes across at a modern day T Pain and he should be able to ride this wavy for another summer. I like that TY $ is able to combine nice beats with good features. He gives you the right amount of balance between the two.

A few features that I enjoyed were Detroit's own Big Sean, Fabolous, YG, T.I., Rick Ross andRich Homie Quan. For the life of me I have no clues as to why people keep reaching out to French Montana he amazes me but let me stay on topic. Ty $ has a  banger with laid back  tracks and of course love for the ladies. Stream the track below. Leave me your thoughts and feedback.



I rate this