Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jeezy - Seen It All Review


Every week expect a review of your favorite music. My opinions are real and how I feel. Being a reader you may or may not agree with my thoughts in their rawest form. This week on the chopping block is Jeezy, Seen It All (Autobiography)

Jeezy has out lived what all the critics said about him with his last three albums. Each album has solidify that Jeezy is going nowhere. What You Say track puts me in the mind set of  Thug Motivation, I might just wear all black after hearing this record. Not to mention Jeezy and Rick Ross buried the hatchet for the song Beautiful featuring The Game. This track is another classic to add to Jeezy's collection. The features from Jay Z and August Alsina adds volumes to this album. I love what I'm hearing and currently listening to the album again. What are your thoughts? Stream the album below.