Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, August 4, 2014

Lil Kim Disses Nicki Minaj In New ‘Flawless’ (Remix)



Apparently Lil Kim felt the need to bless a track since Remy Ma and Nicki Minaj release new music. She hops on the Flawless Remix.

Kim raps,
Am I tripping or did this hoe just say my name
Queen of Rap? F-ck outta here
The queen’s back, F-ck outta here
Time to get this wack b-tch up outta here
I woke up like this
F-ck outta here
I’m so awesome, I’m so f-ckin’ awesome
These h-es wanna be me cause they know Kimmy she flawless
Oooh yeah I’m flossing
Bitches got em nauseous
Phantom got em carsick
Ten mirror Porsches
I just had a baby about a week ago
These b-tches got me on my bully yo
Look at this sh-t
Still got my d-ck stuck on her lips
I ain’t even stunting the bitch
Damn it’s a shame
I gave you the rope, b-tch I want you to hang

Check out Lil Kim's verse below



But of course the slander was real with in these twitter streets with the hashtag #LilKimGiveUp .

Did Lil Kim do the track justice?