Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nicki Minaj’s “Pills N Potions” [VIDEO]




Nicki Minaj releases the highly anticipated visual to her new single Pills N Potions. Pills N Potions can be found on Nicki's upcoming album Pink Print. Nicki shares the concept behind the song saying,

And what that felt like to me was forgiveness. Just understanding that everybody gets mad but when you love somebody I feel like you’ll always love them. I don’t feel like there’s ever been a person that I loved that I no longer love. I just may not be able to live with you or have you in my life and that’s really what the song is about.The video is dropping today on VEVO. I’m thinking about 8pm eastern standard time.
 Check out the video below with rapper The Game portraying Nicki's love interest.