Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Jhene' Aiko "Stay Ready" (J Henny Rap Verse)



Jhene Aiko releases Stay Ready and Jhené showcase her bars. On the original record from Jhene's Souled Out EP K Dot spits his fire. On the new single, Jhene introduces her rap alter ego J Henny . Check out J Henny lyrics:

I tell you find my spot with a warning you might slip.
And when I climb on top, that’s the ultimate road trip.
Ride on you like I’m Pac, got me thinking it’s ’96.
I can rap on some ’90s sh-t. Wrap my leggings around your hip.
I’m so hip to it tourists want to come speculate
But if I stay monogamous promise this kiss will always taste like candy


Stream the track below. What are your thoughts?