Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wendy Williams Details Smoking Crack On The Job



Wendy Williams is known to be an open book about her and her lifestyle. Well in an interview on Centric's Being documentary series Wendy opens up about a shocking revelation of doing drugs on the job.

Wendy explains;

That's when I picked up the cocaine. First of all, I was burning the candle at both ends and in the middle,” explained Williams. Second of all, I had the money and access and the time to do it.
I could literally lay lines right there. I stooped to smoking crack, and it's not secret, but I could literally smoke my crack right there in the studio. I loved doing coke. I absolutely loved it. And there was never a time where I said 'I can't do this anymore.' Because I was able to pay my bills, I was able to live a very nice life, but I got fired [from HOT97].

Watch the entire interview below.