Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, January 3, 2014

R.I.P Ceddy Bu


Rapper Ceddy Bu was killed in a car accident last night[JAN 2]. Not many details have surfaced about the accident. If you are not familiar with Ceddy Bu, the Plaquemine rapper went viral back in 2010 via worldstar  with his So Icey video clip. Check it out below








After Ceddy Bu established  fame on the internet via All Hip Hop, Worldstar , and Youtube;  he used  social media to boost his music and his brand himself further than  Southern Louisiana.

In an interview with RollingOut Ceddy Bu mentioned,

I said to myself: ‘how can I reach different people without actually being there?’ cause I can’t be in New Orleans and Texas ant Atlanta and New York. I’m just one person. I went to social media. I used the tools that they laid out for me. I sit in my mother’s house recording YouTube videos. Before I knew it there wee half million views. They see me coming out my shirt because they ain’t never seen anyone come out the shirt before. Accept me or leave me. Love me or leave me. Take or leave it.
Ceddy Bu was still making music with his right hand Delwin the Krazyman. Our condolences go out to to Ceddy Bu's family, friends, and fans. Check out is latest record Go Wit Ya Move..



>



Updates on Ceddy Bu's car accident