Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, December 13, 2013

Drunk In Love - Beyonce ft Jay Z [VIDEO]


Beyonce made a stamp in history last night by releasing her visual album via itunes. In the Cut has the exclusive look at a few videos that were released. Beyonce releases a Jay Z assisted track, Drunk In Love. Beyonce and Jay go in detail about drunk in love they are with one another.

Beyonce is giving a fans a few raunchy lyrics when talking about her and her husband during a drunk moment of love,
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na na
Can’t keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na na
Drunk in love, I want you
Jay Z adds his own flavor to the track,
Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve
Foreplay in the foyer, fvcked up my Warhol
Slid the panties right to the side
Ain’t got the time to take draws off, on site
Do you think Jay Z and Beyonce have wild sex?  Watch the video below. What are your thoughts?