Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, November 22, 2013

T.I. & Grand Hustle Sign With Columbia Records



T.I. makes the announcement  Grand Hustle imprint and the rapper himself have signed a deal with Columbia Records. Rob Stringer, the Chairman/CEO of Columbia  released statements about new deal saying,
We’re very excited to welcome T.I. to the Columbia family. With his massive US success and career history, we are going to make him an even bigger superstar on a global level

T.I. even chimed in and shared his sentiments,
I'm honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project

 In other T.I. news, T.I. announces  information on his upcoming album Trouble Man: He Who Wears The Crown dropping early in 2014 and will be executive produced by Pharrell.