Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#NoChill: Who is Sharkeisha?




I wake up early this morning to "Sharkeisha" trending on my twitter timeline. I logged on to instagram and my feed was filled with pictures like the ones below.




After doing my research and diggin around, a video on worldstar pops up where Sharkeisha punches an  unsuspecting girl in the face as others film.

The video starts with someone off screen saying, “You know what you did, Shay” and then Sharkeisha whopps Shay striaght in the face. Shay was not ready and was nearly knocked out. You can tell she helplessly tries to block the punches with her hands over her head.

At one point, Sharkeisha  kicks the girl, who is  on the ground balled up. Apparently the girls are fighting over a guy. Watch the clip below.