Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, November 22, 2013

Lamar Odom Drunk, Shirtless And Rapping About Cheating [VIDEO]


Things do not look good for Lamar Odom right now. Just the other day Lamar was in negotiation with the LA Clippers to join the team again, but after this clip of Lamar under the influence surfaced, it could be a done deal.

TMZ releases video footage of a shirtless Lamar Odom and his friend Jaime freestyling in a bathroom. Clearly Lamar is under the influence of some kind of substance. From the slurring of his words it is a little more than alcohol.


Lamar and Jaime rap about getting money, bishes, and their haters. Lamar even slurs something about cheating on Khloe:


I keep the grass cut so I’ll always see the snakes, and this boy here, I got good taste
I’m telling you sh-t was meant, that’s why your boy got his own fragrance
They lowkey hating, I’mma keep making
And when Khloe’s out of town, I guess I’ll still be on the DL… 
You take us to the jungle and we A-OK. All I do is p-rrr and the pain goes away…
In some place where they hate blacks.
That’s why I stay in the room, smoke a little trigs and watch the town run black.
Watch the clip below. Can Lamar bounce back from this?