Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kanye West and Sway Talk Without Boundaries



Its obvious that Kanye still feels some type of way towards Sway for placing him at #7 on MTV’s “Hottest MC’s list.”. Yesterday, While Ye was on  radio promo tour he stopped by the Sway In The Morning show, even though Kanye was receptive to The Breakfast Club’s criticism, he was not listening to  Sway’s feedback.

Kanye  screamed numerous times, “You ain’t got the answers Sway,” before Sway got real serious and told him:
“You don’t have to turn up. This ain’t no f-cking show man. You the homie. You don’t have to turn up on me, man to man dawg. F-ck these mics, we can turn all this sh-t off. You don’t have to do this. It’s cool. I love you bro, but you don’t gotta turn up. Don’t try to embarrass us.”



Kanye responded:
“I’m not trying to embarrass y’all. All I’m trying to say is this industry that I’m trying to get into. Ain’t nobody ever broke down. I’m not trying to disrespect your show, we all slaves.
I love you man, I’m sorry.”

Watch the clip below.