Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Monday, October 14, 2013

SZA - Teen Spirit 10/14



TDE's first lady, SZA, finally gives us a visual for her new single "Teen Spirit," produced by Wondagurl. SZA "Teen Spirit" tells a story of peer pressure and other things a teenage girl experiences inside of a large, deserted house.

SZA co-directed the treatment with APLUSFILMZ and she says,



"I wanted to live and die by my own decisions, From color correction to set choice to dressing myself in dirty T-shirts and random Marni pieces and refusing a stylist and makeup artist…I figured if I was going to fail, I'd do it on my own terms."
Check out the visual below. What are your thoughts?