Click Like

The Gossip and Hip Hop Blog of Alexandria Louisiana. 

#CatchTheTea here and also on air on B 102 Jamz daily. 

Also check out #SpillinTheTeaTV

Friday, October 18, 2013

Rapper Drake Says He’s Sick Of People Calling Him Emotional And Lonely


Drake is in his feelings and speaks loud and clear about what he does not like. Drake has been labeled by fans and peers as a little over emotional.  During a recent interview with Q Radio, he said that he hates that people see him the way they do.

Drake comments in the interview,



There’s a victorious sentiment behind it, you know? I think the most important thing to understand about this record is the sentiment. I’m 26, working as hard as I possibly can with my friends that I grew up with, making my family happy. I’m so sick of people saying that I’m lonely and emotional, associating me with this longing for a woman. I hate that, man. It bothers me so much, because I do make music that feels something but I’m actually not that guy in real life. I’m a happy person. I make my music for the purpose of driving at nighttime.
Drake your actions are clearly speaking louder than your words, but who am I to judge. Watch the interview below.